From: BURT on
On Aug 12, 3:35 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > >The following two points are fundamental to the physics of nature.
>
> > >'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
> > >A. EINSTEIN
> > >http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf
>
> > >"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
> > >diminishes by L/c2."
>
> > That is true IF the radiation comes from the body.
>
> Let's discuss the radiation which comes from the body first. The body
> consists of matter. When the mass of the body diminishes the matter
> still exists. When the mass of the body diminishes what occurs in
> nature is the matter associated with the body converts to dark matter.
> There is still the same amount of matter in existence. There is still
> the same amount of mass in existence. All that has occurred is the
> matter has transitioned from one state to another. The matter has
> transitioned to dark matter. When this occurs the matter increases in
> volume and decreases in density. As the matter increases in volume the
> physically effects this transition has on the neighboring matter and
> dark matter is energy.
>
> When you watch a video of an atomic bomb explosion you are witnessing
> the physical effects matter converting to dark matter has on the
> neighboring matter and dark matter:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA
>
> > However, as I have been explaining in the other thread, when a charge
> > accelerates, the radiation it produces comes from the accelerating field and
> > not the particle carrying the charge.
>
> This sounds similar to what occurs in a double slit experiment. A
> moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
> moving particle enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark
> matter displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. When the
> dark matter displacement wave exits the slits it creates interference
> and the direction the particle travels is altered. Detecting the
> particle causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement
> wave (i.e. turns the wave into chop) and there is no interference.
>
> Replace 'field' with 'dark matter' and we seem to be discussing the
> same physical aspect of nature.
>

> > >Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
> > >mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
> > >as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
> > >As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
> > >space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
> > >dark matter and matter is energy. Mass is conserved.
>
> > >Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> > >Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> > >Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> > >Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> > Henry Wilson...
>
> > .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.- Hide quoted text -

Aether can be empty.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 15:47:01 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 10, 5:24�pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

>> >Already have.
>> >Alv�ger et al. (1964).
>>
>> Don't be silly...
>
>Nothing silly about it. As I said, you like to ignore evidence that is
>directly counter to your beliefs, which is the behavior of a religious
>zealot.
>

>> >It's also been noted that novas would first show up blue and then red
>> >over the course of the flash -- a firm prediction of BaTh -- which
>> >doesn't happen.
>>
>> Several comments.
>> You cannot be certain which light was emitted first.
>
>BaTh adorned with gremlins is not BaTh.
>

>> According to WaSh, the observed wavelength shift is mainly dependent on radial
>> acceleration and not velocity.
>
>Mathematical expression, please. Please holster the BS.
>BaTh adorned with gremlins is not BaTh.

L/Lo = W*(1-Da/c^2)

From: BURT on
On Aug 12, 4:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 3:35 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > That is true IF the radiation comes from the body.
>
> > Let's discuss the radiation which comes from the body first. The body
> > consists of matter. When the mass of the body diminishes the matter
> > still exists. When the mass of the body diminishes what occurs in
> > nature is the matter associated with the body converts to dark matter.
> > There is still the same amount of matter in existence. There is still
> > the same amount of mass in existence. All that has occurred is the
> > matter has transitioned from one state to another. The matter has
> > transitioned to dark matter. When this occurs the matter increases in
> > volume and decreases in density. As the matter increases in volume the
> > physically effects this transition has on the neighboring matter and
> > dark matter is energy.
>
> > When you watch a video of an atomic bomb explosion you are witnessing
> > the physical effects matter converting to dark matter has on the
> > neighboring matter and dark matter:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA
>
> > > However, as I have been explaining in the other thread, when a charge
> > > accelerates, the radiation it produces comes from the accelerating field and
> > > not the particle carrying the charge.
>
> > This sounds similar to what occurs in a double slit experiment. A
> > moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
> > moving particle enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark
> > matter displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. When the
> > dark matter displacement wave exits the slits it creates interference
> > and the direction the particle travels is altered. Detecting the
> > particle causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement
> > wave (i.e. turns the wave into chop) and there is no interference.
>
> > Replace 'field' with 'dark matter' and we seem to be discussing the
> > same physical aspect of nature.

> > > Henry Wilson...
>
> > > .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.- Hide quoted text -

> Aether can be empty.
>
> Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

It can also be full of energy that does not weigh.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 12, 8:58 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 4:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Let's discuss the radiation which comes from the body first. The body
> > > consists of matter. When the mass of the body diminishes the matter
> > > still exists. When the mass of the body diminishes what occurs in
> > > nature is the matter associated with the body converts to dark matter..
> > > There is still the same amount of matter in existence. There is still
> > > the same amount of mass in existence. All that has occurred is the
> > > matter has transitioned from one state to another. The matter has
> > > transitioned to dark matter. When this occurs the matter increases in
> > > volume and decreases in density. As the matter increases in volume the
> > > physically effects this transition has on the neighboring matter and
> > > dark matter is energy.
>
> > > When you watch a video of an atomic bomb explosion you are witnessing
> > > the physical effects matter converting to dark matter has on the
> > > neighboring matter and dark matter:
>
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_oueK1OQYA

> > > This sounds similar to what occurs in a double slit experiment. A
> > > moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. The
> > > moving particle enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark
> > > matter displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. When the
> > > dark matter displacement wave exits the slits it creates interference
> > > and the direction the particle travels is altered. Detecting the
> > > particle causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement
> > > wave (i.e. turns the wave into chop) and there is no interference.
>
> > > Replace 'field' with 'dark matter' and we seem to be discussing the
> > > same physical aspect of nature.

> > Aether can be empty.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

> It can also be full of energy that does not weigh.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

There can be no space nor any part of space devoid of mass; for such a
space is a void in which properties can not be ascribed.
From: BURT on
On Aug 12, 7:32 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 8:58 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Aether can be empty.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

> > It can also be full of energy that does not weigh.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> There can be no space nor any part of space devoid of mass; for such a
> space is a void in which properties can not be ascribed.- Hide quoted text -

Space substance can be void of energy.

Mitch Raemsch