From: PD on
On Aug 9, 4:45 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:31:16 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> >> there is not one piece of evidence that cannot be explained by BaTh.
>
> >Sorry, but BaTh adorned by gremlins carrying your name (like "Wilson
> >Magic Properties Bubbles") is not BaTh.
> >Moreover, BaTh makes certain predictions that are in conflict with
> >experiment, regardless whether you ignore the experiments with a wave
> >of your hand or not.
>
> Name one

Already have.
Alväger et al. (1964).
It's also been noted that novas would first show up blue and then red
over the course of the flash -- a firm prediction of BaTh -- which
doesn't happen. You can soften but not remove that with extinction,
and the X-ray and gamma-ray spectra (for which extinction doesn't
really operate) also does not exhibit this.

From: PD on
On Aug 9, 4:59 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> The photon 'has the mass' because the photon is propagating through
> dark matter displaced by matter.

The photon consists of darkly dark matter, which is propagating
through dark matter, unless the dark matter is displaced by matter,
which in turn is a compressed form of nearly dark matter. Matter has
mass, photons 'have mass', dark matter 'has' something that rhymes
with 'mass', darkly dark matter holds Mass on Saturdays, and nearly
dark matter brings huddled masses in through Ellis Island.

One would be tempted to call all these kinds of dark matter just
different shades of gray matter, but there isn't a lick of gray matter
involved in anything Mike Cavedon says.

From: PD on
On Aug 9, 5:17 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 4:59 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > The photon 'has the mass' because the photon is propagating through
> > dark matter displaced by matter.
>
> The photon consists of darkly dark matter, which is propagating
> through dark matter, unless the dark matter is displaced by matter,
> which in turn is a compressed form of nearly dark matter. Matter has
> mass, photons 'have mass', dark matter 'has' something that rhymes
> with 'mass', darkly dark matter holds Mass on Saturdays, and nearly
> dark matter brings huddled masses in through Ellis Island.
>
> One would be tempted to call all these kinds of dark matter just
> different shades of gray matter, but there isn't a lick of gray matter
> involved in anything Mike Cavedon says.

....1 ....2 ....3 ....wait for it...
From: Darwin123 on
On Aug 9, 6:02 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 4:45 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> > >Sorry, but BaTh adorned by gremlins carrying your name (like "Wilson
> > >Magic Properties Bubbles") is not BaTh.
> > >Moreover, BaTh makes certain predictions that are in conflict with
> > >experiment, regardless whether you ignore the experiments with a wave
> > >of your hand or not.

Henry Wilson does not know what extinction is. So why are you
mentioning it to him ?-)
From: Androcles on

"Darwin123" <drosen0000(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
On Aug 9, 6:02 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 9, 4:45 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:31:16 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > >Sorry, but BaTh adorned by gremlins carrying your name (like "Wilson
> > >Magic Properties Bubbles") is not BaTh.
> > >Moreover, BaTh makes certain predictions that are in conflict with
> > >experiment, regardless whether you ignore the experiments with a wave
> > >of your hand or not.

Henry Wilson does not know what extinction is. So why are you
mentioning it to him ?-)
drosen does not know what sanity is. I won't mention it to him. -)