From: Autymn D. C. on
On Aug 5, 9:09 pm, Thomas Heger <ttt_...(a)web.de> wrote:
> related to the frequency associated with a system, where larger systems
> have lower frequency and smaller have higher. Than higher energetic

large := broad; larger -> greater

> of 13 billion years and a wavelength in that range. The smallest is the
> singularity the universe once came from.

no singularities
From: PD on
On Aug 5, 6:21 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 6:32 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> > >There is no place in the Universe devoid of mass. There is no place in
> > >the Universe devoid of matter and dark matter.
>
> > there is place on this NG devoid of morons
>
> > Henry Wilson...
>
> > .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.
>
> Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If not then why not?
>
> 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> water."
>
> The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

Henri, Mike Cavedon is tired of replying to himself, and so he's
baiting anybody who will bite. His only regular conversation partner
is a homeless guy who thinks he won two Nobel Prizes last year.
From: PD on
On Aug 5, 5:44 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 10:32:20 -0700 (PDT), Darwin123 <drosen0...(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
> >On Aug 3, 5:30 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> >> Since gravitation exerts a force on both matter and light, might it not also
> >> affect electric and magnetic fields directly?
> >    It does. General relativity (GR) describes how gravity affects
> >both electric and magnetic fields. In particular, GR has been
> >extremely successful in describing how gravity affects electromagnetic
> >radiation. Gravity could not effect electromagnetic radiation unless
> >it could effect electric and magnetic fields.
>
> The Pound/Rebka experiment showed that EM accelerates under gravity like
> anything else.
>
> >    Furthermore, general relativity describes how energy relates to
> >gravitational field. It describes how changes in electromagnetic
> >energy affect electromagnetic fields.
>
> GR does absolutely nothing Newton didn't achieve.

Except get some predictions right that Newton's theory gets wrong.
Little stuff like that.

From: mpc755 on
On Aug 6, 8:47 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 6:21 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > there is place on this NG devoid of morons
>
> > > Henry Wilson...
>
> > > .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.
>
> > Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If not then why not?
>
> > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > water."
>
> > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> Henri, Mike Cavedon is tired of replying to himself, and so he's
> baiting anybody who will bite. His only regular conversation partner
> is a homeless guy who thinks he won two Nobel Prizes last year.

You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. In
a double slit experiment, the particle travels a single path and
enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark matter
displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. The dark matter
displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the slits which
alters the direction the particle travels. Detecting the particle
causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement wave
(i.e. turns the wave into chop) and there is no interference.

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Maxwell's displacement current is dark matter displacement.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
dark matter and matter is energy.

Mass is conserved.
From: PD on
On Aug 6, 8:21 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 8:47 am, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth? If not then why not?
>
> > > 'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_featur...
>
> > > "Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
> > > of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
> > > galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
> > > somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
> > > water."
>
> > > The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
> > > matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
> > > dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.
>
> > Henri, Mike Cavedon is tired of replying to himself, and so he's
> > baiting anybody who will bite. His only regular conversation partner
> > is a homeless guy who thinks he won two Nobel Prizes last year.
>
> You have never answered if the ripple reaches the Earth and if not
> then why not?

And I've told you the reason why I don't answer your questions. Do you
remember the reason? Does it make sense to you?