From: mpc755 on
On Aug 6, 11:24 am, glird <gl...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Aug 4, 11:19 pm, mpc755 wrote:
>
> >< 'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
>
>  A. EINSTEIN ... "If a body gives off the energy L in the form of
> radiation, its mass
> diminishes by L/c2."
>    Its WEIGHT in grams decreases but its mass in densa remains
> constant even though some of it no longer is particulate.
>
> > Dark matter and [particulate] matter are
> > different states of the same material.
>
>   Yes.
>
> >< The mass of the body does [not] diminish, but the matter which no longer exists as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter. >
>
> YES!!

Let's qualify this. Instead of body, let's use the term object and
let's define an object to consist of particles.

The mass of the object does diminish, but the matter which no longer
exists as part of the object has not vanished. It still exists as dark
matter.

From: PD on
On Aug 6, 9:49 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth and if not then why not?
>
> > > Why won't you answer such a simple question?
>
> > I've already told you why I don't give YOU an answer to this simple
> > question. Why can you not remember or absorb that simple reason?
>
> Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth and if not then why not?
>
> Why won't you answer such a simple question?

Well, it's plain you cannot absorb the simple reason you aren't given
answers.
And so your only recourse is to repeat your question, which of course
further exacerbates the reason you aren't given answers.

Einstein did have an insight about this that you can quote, since
you're fond of quoting him:
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results."

PD
From: spudnik on
you are about as exciting of a coreespondent as dishwater, but
darkmatter is just more effluvia of Einsteinmania,
reifying his bit of math about gravity,
ignoring the 99.99% of Universe that is plasma ... well,
maybe a tenth, because a recent discovery is that
dihyrdgen is much-more common than ionic hydrgen. but,
you see, no vacuum for your theory to be employed in.

you can ignore Kaluza's "stringtheory," if you like, but
it wasn't him who used the metaphor, and the math still works,
apparently (I'm not so good at that, either .-)

> You're the one who is supposedly trying to relate gravity with
> magnetism and electricity. They relate through dark matter

thus:
Al Gore: The Modern Cecil Rhodes
In fact, when you look at it, you find out that companies that were
founded in the tradition of Cecil Rhodes, are today heavily involved
in weapons deals that certainly involve South Africa. And here we
actually get a picture of the continued function of the policy of the
British East India Company, the old colonizing policy, the role of the
British Empire as it was founded more than 200 years ago.
http://www.larouchepub.com/lym/2007/3435lym_africa.html

thus: I agree, but he did start out with a good observation, iff and
iff only because I made it, two, a long, long, long time,
ago ... er, got it from Bucky!... so, how do you say that
"counting is dimensional?..." do androids dream of dimensional sheep?

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net

--Light, A History!
http://wlym.com
From: BURT on
On Aug 5, 4:20 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 6:25 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

> > >The shape of gravity is a round domain.
>
> > Why don't you two emigrate together to a remote island in the Pacific....
>
> > >Mitch Raemsch
>
> > Henry Wilson...
>
> > .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.
>
> You're the one who is supposedly trying to relate gravity with
> magnetism and electricity. They relate through dark matter
> displacement.
>
> Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
> Dark matter is displaced by matter.
> Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
> Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
> Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.
>
> Maxwell's displacement current is dark matter displacement.- Hide quoted text -

Please keep account of the quantity of claims that you make.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 6, 2:27 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I've already told you why I don't give YOU an answer to this simple
> > > question. Why can you not remember or absorb that simple reason?
>
> > Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth and if not then why not?
>
> > Why won't you answer such a simple question?
>
> Well, it's plain you cannot absorb the simple reason you aren't given
> answers.
> And so your only recourse is to repeat your question, which of course
> further exacerbates the reason you aren't given answers.
>
> Einstein did have an insight about this that you can quote, since
> you're fond of quoting him:
> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results."
>
> PD

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two
entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory
surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the
course of time; or else with the help of small floats, for instance we
can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters
in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking
the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental
impossibility in physics if, in fact, nothing else whatever were
observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it
varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water
consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise
it as a medium."

Einstein might as well have been discussing dark matter. Dark matter
is aether (with mass).

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of dark matter as determined by its connections with the
matter and the state of the dark matter in neighboring places is the
dark matter's state of displacement. The cause which conditions its
state is its displacement by matter.

Does the ripple eventually reach the Earth and if not then why not?

Why won't you answer such a simple question?

'Hubble Finds Ghostly Ring of Dark Matter'
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hubble/news/dark_matter_ring_feature.html

"Astronomers using NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope got a first-hand view
of how dark matter behaves during a titanic collision between two
galaxy clusters. The wreck created a ripple of dark matter, which is
somewhat similar to a ripple formed in a pond when a rock hits the
water."

The ripple will eventually reach the Earth and this is evidence dark
matter exists from the galaxy cluster to the Earth. This is evidence
dark matter is the medium of space in which light waves propagate.

A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. In
a double slit experiment, the particle travels a single path and