From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 3, 11:30 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> Since gravitation exerts a force on both matter and light, might it not also
> affect electric and magnetic fields directly?
>
> If so, might it not follow that the artificial distortion of an electric or
> magnetic field should give rise to a gravitational force?
>
> Since magnetic and electric fields frequently coexist and since they provide
> the only known means of distorting each other, is it not conceivable that
> gravity is indeed just a manifestation of all the mutual field distortion
> present in all matter.
>
> Henry Wilson...
>
> .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.

-----------------------
indeed
since EM waves as any physical entity is a associated with mass - the
only one

therefore no wonder that gravity
is affecting EM waves
even the curvature of photons moving next to sun
is because photons has ***THE ***... mass
(and not because of curvature 'schmervature'' of space !!!)

ATB
Y.Porat
-------------------------------

ATB
Y.Porat
--------------
From: dlzc on
Dear Edward Green:

On Aug 8, 12:53 pm, Edward Green <spamspamsp...(a)netzero.com> wrote:
> On Aug 5, 10:01 am,dlzc<dl...(a)cox.net> wrote:

> > > At least you are taking the question seriously
>
> > Except for your massive leap from "do these fields
> > deform" to "they must be the cause of gravitation".
>
> > > even if you don't have any answers...
>
> > I had an answer.  The answer is, your conclusion
> > doesn't follow, as my jello example showed.
>
> I am reminded of irreversible thermo, though: if a
> gradient in A drives a flux in B, the converse is
> often true. Or maybe always true. (I'm not sure
> now if this is a theorem or a hypothesis).
> Obviously your jello example doesn't quite fit
> this mold.

Hah! Jello, mold... I get it.

Henry's supposition that creating a distorted E and/or M field
produces gravitation doesn't carry any weight either. He didn't wait
to see if there was any anomalous variance between E and/or M, and
light as used to establish a measured space.

David A. Smith
From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 16:31:16 -0700 (PDT), PD <thedraperfamily(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 8, 5:59�pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:

>> >As I said...

>> >On the contrary, I like documented, corroborated, published results.
>> >To you, that means nothing.
>>
>> >That's what marks what you do as religious fervor. Own it, Henry.
>>
>> there is not one piece of evidence that cannot be explained by BaTh.
>
>Sorry, but BaTh adorned by gremlins carrying your name (like "Wilson
>Magic Properties Bubbles") is not BaTh.
>Moreover, BaTh makes certain predictions that are in conflict with
>experiment, regardless whether you ignore the experiments with a wave
>of your hand or not.

Name one

From: Henry Wilson DSc on
On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 20:59:21 -0700 (PDT), "Y.Porat" <y.y.porat(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 3, 11:30�pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>> Since gravitation exerts a force on both matter and light, might it not also
>> affect electric and magnetic fields directly?
>>
>> If so, might it not follow that the artificial distortion of an electric or
>> magnetic field should give rise to a gravitational force?
>>
>> Since magnetic and electric fields frequently coexist and since they provide
>> the only known means of distorting each other, is it not conceivable that
>> gravity is indeed just a manifestation of all the mutual field distortion
>> present in all matter.
>>
>> Henry Wilson...
>>
>> .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.
>
>-----------------------
>indeed
>since EM waves as any physical entity is a associated with mass - the
>only one
>
>therefore no wonder that gravity
>is affecting EM waves
>even the curvature of photons moving next to sun
>is because photons has ***THE ***... mass
>(and not because of curvature 'schmervature'' of space !!!)

Dead right

From: mpc755 on
On Aug 9, 5:46 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 20:59:21 -0700 (PDT), "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 3, 11:30 pm, ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
> >> Since gravitation exerts a force on both matter and light, might it not also
> >> affect electric and magnetic fields directly?
>
> >> If so, might it not follow that the artificial distortion of an electric or
> >> magnetic field should give rise to a gravitational force?
>
> >> Since magnetic and electric fields frequently coexist and since they provide
> >> the only known means of distorting each other, is it not conceivable that
> >> gravity is indeed just a manifestation of all the mutual field distortion
> >> present in all matter.
>
> >> Henry Wilson...
>
> >> .......Einstein's Relativity...The religion that worships negative space.
>
> >-----------------------
> >indeed
> >since EM waves as any physical entity is a associated with  mass - the
> >only  one
>
> >therefore  no wonder that gravity
> >is affecting   EM waves
> >even the curvature of photons moving next to sun
> >is because photons has ***THE ***... mass
> >(and not because of curvature 'schmervature''  of space  !!!)
>
> Dead right

The photon 'has the mass' because the photon is propagating through
dark matter displaced by matter.