From: Iram on
Hello,
I have a subform and in this suform I have a combobox field called
"Category". In this combobox I have a select query that pulls the Category
and TeamName. On the master form I have a floating combobox called Team. When
I choose a team in this field I would like the subform combobox to be
narrowed down a little as such if possible...

If the Team field on the master form is ACCOUNTING I would like the Category
combobox to be limitted to "Accounting" and "Other" team names.

If the Team field on the master form is ESTABLISHMENT I need the Category
combobox to be limitted to "Establishment", "Enforcement", "Legal", "Other".

If the Team field on the master form is ENFORCEMENT I need the Category
combobox to be limitted to "Establishment", "Enforcement", "Legal", "Other".

If this is not possible how else can I do this?

Thanks.
Iram/mcp