From: sherifmsak via AccessMonster.com on
I am trying to modify the start up form in access template Northwind 2007.
There is an orange bar in the form header. This orange bar is fixed and I
can't remove it or change its color. Could someone help me please and tell me
how to do it?

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 03 May 2010 12:18:06 GMT, "sherifmsak via AccessMonster.com"
<u54550(a)uwe> wrote:

Check the form's Picture property.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP