From: hotplate on
This code worked great when using Access 2003 but when we switched to
2007, it stopped working. Any suggestions? better way of doing this?
Library needs loading?

I don't even get an error, it just does not update it anymore.

Private Sub Graph0_Updated(Code As Integer)
Me.Graph0.charttitle.Text = [Forms]![frmreports].[Commodity] & " Year
to Date PPM"
End Sub
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 3 May 2010 04:33:23 -0700 (PDT), hotplate
<hotplate74(a)gmail.com> wrote:

What happens when you set a breakpoint here?
My guess is it does not fire, proving the code never executes. If that
is indeed so, the VBA code may have become "disconnected" from its
event. Design the object, select the graph, select the Updated event
and click on the ... button on the far right.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: hotplate on
It is not disconnected. I go straight to the code when pressing
the ...

It still does not update.

From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Mon, 3 May 2010 08:43:03 -0700 (PDT), hotplate
<hotplate74(a)gmail.com> wrote:

What about the breakpoint I suggested?

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP