From: The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry on
Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Click here to read more....
http://emailministry.webs.com/areyougoodenoughforheav.htm

Thanks
From: Denny Strauser on
The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry wrote:
> Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Click here to read more....
> http://emailministry.webs.com/areyougoodenoughforheav.htm
>
> Thanks

Let me guess ......
GOD told you to make this post?
GOD told me to ask this question.

-Denny
From: Arkansan Raider on
The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry wrote:
> Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? Click here to read more....
> http://emailministry.webs.com/areyougoodenoughforheav.htm
>
> Thanks

Dude. Really?

This style of campaign went out with the goat cheese.

It doesn't get the results you're lookin' for.

<plonk>

---Jeff
From: www.locoworks.com on
On Nov 13, 9:36�pm, Arkansan Raider <yom...(a)yomama.com> wrote:
> The Lord's Work E-mail Ministry wrote:
>
> > Are you GOOD ENOUGH for Heaven ?? � Click here to read more....
> >http://emailministry.webs.com/areyougoodenoughforheav.htm
>
> > Thanks
>
> Dude. Really?
>
> This style of campaign went out with the goat cheese.
>
> It doesn't get the results you're lookin' for.
>
> <plonk>
>
> ---Jeff

As Mark Twain once wrote: "When I think of all the disagreeable people
I know who have gone to a better world, I'm not sure I want to make
the trip. Heaven for climate, hell for society."
From: Denny Strauser on
George's Pro Sound Co. wrote:

> I wouldn't be part of any club that would have guys like me as members.
> George

I think you stole a Groucho Marx quote!

-Denny