From: MAX on
I have a file with 31 sheets and every sheet has a footer ABC 6/1. How can I
arrange this footer in all sheets to ABC 6/0.

Thanks in advance.
From: OssieMac on
Hi Max,

Select all sheets. To do this, select the first sheet then hold the Shift
key down and select the last sheet.
Note: Selecting the first sheet and holding Shift before clicking another
sheet selects all sheets in between. Holding Ctrl key, you can individually
select additional sheets.

Open Page Setup and edit the footer and it will apply to all selected sheets.

--
Regards,

OssieMac

From: Gord Dibben on
Please note that grouping the sheets will change most elements of the page
setup to that of first sheet selected.

Print Range and Rows to Repeat are exceptions.

So...........if you have custom margins or such that you don't want to
change...........don't group the sheets.

You may want a macro that changes the footer only.

Sub Change_Footer()
Dim wkSht As Worksheet
For Each wkSht In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
wkSht.PageSetup.RightFooter = "ABC 6/0"
Next wkSht
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP