From: Psychokitten on
Hi,

I need to hide two columns on my worksheet such that when I send it to a
user, they cannot "unhide" the columns to see salary data. Is there a way to
hide columns and deny access to other users?

Thanks so much!
From: Don Guillett on
You can use a macro to make the columns VERYHIDDEN and then protect your
macro code from novice users . If you send it to me I can easily take a
look.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

From: Luke M on
Nope.

If you don't want them to see it, you will need to remove/delete those
columns. If the columns are used in formulas somewhere, I would make those
formulas static values.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M