From: tmv on
I need to flag a reminder for myself a couple weeks in advance to renew
insurance policies. How do I set this up if:

C1 D1 E1
Jane doe insurance exp.date "renew insurance"

I need the formula in column E. I can get it to remind me on the day it's
due only. I need it to pop up at least two weeks in advance and maybe stay
on for a couple days after????

Any help is appreciated, thanks
From: Luke M on
=IF(TODAY()+14>=D1,"Renew Insurance","")

This will activate if exp.date is within 14 days of today, and would stay on
until the exp.date is no longer within that range.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"tmv" wrote:

> I need to flag a reminder for myself a couple weeks in advance to renew
> insurance policies. How do I set this up if:
>
> C1 D1 E1
> Jane doe insurance exp.date "renew insurance"
>
> I need the formula in column E. I can get it to remind me on the day it's
> due only. I need it to pop up at least two weeks in advance and maybe stay
> on for a couple days after????
>
> Any help is appreciated, thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: symbol definition