From: James Zuelow on
After an `aptitude full-upgrade` on a Squeeze system last Monday I've lost the use of the arrow keys to browse my history in konsole.

If I switch to one of the VTs (ctrl-alt-F1, etc.) the keys work fine, and my history is present. However within konsole they don't work anymore.

Shift+up arrow and shift+down arrow still work to scroll the konsole window..

Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

Thanks

James

On 2010-08-12 00:09 +0200, James Zuelow wrote:

> After an `aptitude full-upgrade` on a Squeeze system last Monday I've
> lost the use of the arrow keys to browse my history in konsole.
>
> If I switch to one of the VTs (ctrl-alt-F1, etc.) the keys work fine,
> and my history is present. However within konsole they don't work
> anymore.
>
> Shift+up arrow and shift+down arrow still work to scroll the konsole
> window.
>
> Anyone else seeing this, or is it just me?

I cannot reproduce this. What is the value of the TERM environment
variable in konsole?

Sven