From: Don on
I have a report I need to create in Access 2003. The design has products
that are made up of sub products (which can have sub products), how can I
show the sub products by displaying them to the right of their parent
products, almost like a tree view control on a form?
From: KARL DEWEY on
What does your table structure look like?

Are you using self joins to show next higher assembly? That is where the
item is a part of higher level item. It is like supervisors are also
employees in a company. Each employee record to have a field indicating
supervisor and that field is foreign key to another instance of the employee
table primary key field.

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Steve on
Look at Allen Browne's website. He has an example of a Bill Of Materials
which is what you have. Also look at www.mvps.org/access. I believe there is
a BOM there too.

Steve
santus(a)penn.com

"Don" <Don(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a report I need to create in Access 2003. The design has products
> that are made up of sub products (which can have sub products), how can I
> show the sub products by displaying them to the right of their parent
> products, almost like a tree view control on a form?

Pages: 1
Prev: Cancel = True - error
Next: rows in a report