From: PJ on
I have a text box with a number in it. How would I make that many rows in a
report based off the number in the text box?

Thanks in advance!!!
From: Duane Hookom on
Does the "number" come from the report's record source? Is there only one
record and one "number"?
--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: PJ on
It comes from the report's record source and it is the same number on all
records.

From: Duane Hookom on
What do you mean by a "row" and where do you want these? Do you mean solid
horizontal lines at the end of the report or what?

Please provide all the significant specifications so someone can provide
some assistance.

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

From: PJ on
If I have a customer with only 2 rows of data and another customer with 6
rows of data I would want the customer with only 2 rows to show 6 rows of
instead of 2. I understand that 4 of the rows in the report would be blank.
One of my queries has a "Max" for the total so I can find out how many
records each cusomer has and that is how many rows I want printed for each
customer. I hope this is making sense.

Thank you.

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> What do you mean by a "row" and where do you want these? Do you mean solid
> horizontal lines at the end of the report or what?
>
> Please provide all the significant specifications so someone can provide
> some assistance.
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "PJ" wrote:
>
> > It comes from the report's record source and it is the same number on all
> > records.
> >
> > "Duane Hookom" wrote:
> >
> > > Does the "number" come from the report's record source? Is there only one
> > > record and one "number"?
> > > --
> > > Duane Hookom
> > > Microsoft Access MVP