From: PJ on
Thanks Karl. Would you explain the below code for me. I guess I am not
getting it to work for me. This would be placed in a query in SQL view but
no luck.

Thank you for being your assistance!!

From: KARL DEWEY on
You have to use your table and field names. [MaxOfYourRows] is the text box
you said you had that indicated the maximum number of records any one had.

--
Build a little, test a little.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3