From: LouLou on
Hi Judy

We are setting up a shared team mail box, however, the tasks do not appear
to be updating in the shared mailbox, when the owner of the task changes the
status. When the task is assigned from the team mailbox we get the message
'The task request is not in your Tasks folder. The task will not be updated
when you receive responses or updates, unless you move it to your task
folder.' As far as we can see, all permissions are correct. Any thoughts?

Many thanks