From: h4tesp4m on
Hello,

I'm getting following error:

"Identity Switch Cancelled
The current identity could not be changed because one of the
applications was unable to switch. Close any open dialog boxes in other
applications before trying again."

I'm running MS outlook 2003 SP2 on Citrix Presentation Server 4, but
this problem occurs on the people working outside citrix. I have found
solution to edit HKCU/Identities and change value in Last User ID to
the one from Identities itself (SID number in brackets).

The problem is I have to change this to 500 people, I tried to script
that, but on some PC people have few SID numbers. Is there any easier
way to fix that problem.

Any help appreciated