From: TT on
How do i fix the problem? When a receipient anwers to my mail they get a
message that the mail cannot rech me. I can receive new mails but not anwered
ones???
From: Roady [MVP] on
What is in the NDR he receives? Are you sure you are sending out your
messages with the correct e-mail address?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----