From: GBA on
On a command button event; am opening a hidden form bound to a table (and
with Data Entry property Yes) - and writing a value to a text box via
Forms!HiddenForm.TextboxName = me.AnotherTextBox

in 07 this is triggering the run time error "You can't assign a value to
this object". in 03 it works.

07 has trust center set up to this folder.

Would welcome advice.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
There could be a number of things wrong. Most likely it's a permissions
issue. We will need more information to help.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com