From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
This expression will return true for odd numbers, and false for even:
[RepNum] Mod 2 = 1

I don't begin to understand what you are trying to do, but if your request is
simply for a way to identify odd and even integers, this should do it. VBA
Help has more information about the Mod operator, but essentially it is the
remainder when the first number ([RepNum] is divided by the second number (2).

From: bob on
Bruce

That was all I needed, I how have it working.

Thanks,

Bob