From: JS on
Hi,
I have just aquired an Asus notebook A6000 series. The actual p/n is a
A6BOOU.
I am trying to find all the necessary drivers for this unit before i
reinstall XP, but i cant seem to find them anywhere - any ideas please.
If i cant download or get a copy of the drivers is there any way that i can
copy them from the notebook, if so where would i find them.
Thanks

From: Paul on
JS wrote:
> Hi,
> I have just aquired an Asus notebook A6000 series. The actual p/n is a
> A6BOOU.
> I am trying to find all the necessary drivers for this unit before i
> reinstall XP, but i cant seem to find them anywhere - any ideas please.
> If i cant download or get a copy of the drivers is there any way that i can
> copy them from the notebook, if so where would i find them.
> Thanks

Go here, and type "A6" without the quotes, in the search box.
There are many models, and maybe you'll find a particular page
that aligns with your model.

http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

Paul
From: De Zundappmuts on
You'll find all the drivers on www.asus.com
"JS" <jeremy.steele(a)protolink.net> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
> I have just aquired an Asus notebook A6000 series. The actual p/n is a
> A6BOOU.
> I am trying to find all the necessary drivers for this unit before i
> reinstall XP, but i cant seem to find them anywhere - any ideas please.
> If i cant download or get a copy of the drivers is there any way that i
> can copy them from the notebook, if so where would i find them.
> Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Download managers
Next: Internet Exploror Error