From: pleiadeez7 on
I have an email from UPS that pertains to a particular contact in my Outlook
address book. How can I "attach" that UPS email so that it will be included
in the activities for the particular contact? I'm sure it's an easy
solution, but I can't figure it out. Thanks
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"pleiadeez7" <pleiadeez7(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I have an email from UPS that pertains to a particular contact in my Outlook
> address book. How can I "attach" that UPS email so that it will be included
> in the activities for the particular contact? I'm sure it's an easy
> solution, but I can't figure it out. Thanks

Try this: while viewing the folder contaiing that message, right-click the
message subject line in the folder table list and choose Options. Enter the
contact in the Contacts field, then save the message.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: pleiadeez7 on
I knew there had to be an easy fix! Thank you