From: audioguy on
If I open a new message I can manually attache a file or doc. When I am in
any other program and use the SEND to EMAIL or ATTACH TO EMAIL I get an error
message "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. A program error occured. Quit
outlook and microsoft windows and then start again"

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Did you use Office diagnostics? Does it happen if outlook is open or only
if its closed?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: