From: JG at Truss JG at on
We use Adobe version 8 to create pdf's we send to our customers. When
viewing a pdf, we send the pdf as an attachment directly from Adobe. This
creates a new message window in Outlook 2003 with subject line and attachment
filled in, nice and quick. The only problem I have is I can not get this
process to use my signature that I have in Outlook. If I create a new
message in Oultook, everything is fine. Any ideas?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Because of how other programs call the mail client (using simple mapi), it
brings up the new mail window without the signature. There is no way to
change it, other than to insert the address yourself.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: