From: Maurice on
Working with Office 2007 and collaboration with another person. I would like
to 'send' two days of my calendar. Is this possible? If so, is it possible
for prior versions of Outlook? Guidance sought.
From: Brian Tillman on

Maurice;111482 Wrote:
> Working with Office 2007 and collaboration with another person. I would
> like
> to 'send' two days of my calendar. Is this possible? If so, is it
> possible
> for prior versions of Outlook? Guidance sought.

You can export the two days to a file and send that or you can save the
items on those two days as iCalendar files and send them that way.

--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

--