From: Ross on
Hi All.

I am looking for a way to delete all my attachments after a certain time period. I was wondering if there was anyone that can help me figure this out. I've tried to use a rule but I can't find one that will work. If there is VBA code that someone knows of that will perform this operation that would be great. Thanks much.

Ross .
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Ross on
Still looking for some help on this. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

braa0081 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 12:25

.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com
From: Slipstick on

Ross;143196 Wrote:
> Still looking for some help on this. Any information would be greatly
> appreciated. Thanks.
>

> braa0081 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2010 12:25
> > Hi All.
> >
> > I am looking for a way to delete all my attachments after a certain
> time period. I was wondering if there was anyone that can help me figure
> this out. I've tried to use a rule but I can't find one that will work.
> If there is VBA code that someone knows of that will perform this
> operation that would be great. Thanks much.
> >
> > Ross

There are 3rd party tools you can use - or if you don't have a lot of
attachments, use a search folder to find the messages with attachments
(or large attachments) and delete them yourself.

Auto-Mate (link at http://www.slipstick.com/rules/runlater.asp) can
remove the attachments later. Other attachment management tools are at
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.asp

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)