From: Fadi on
I was using outlook 2003 and I didn't find any problem to activate my account,
But when I upgrade to the version 2007 wish is already activated , when I
tried to set my same email account it don't work
Thanks a lot
Fadi
From: VanguardLH on
Fadi wrote:

> I was using outlook 2003 and I didn�t find any problem to activate my
> account, But when I upgrade to the version 2007 wish is already activated
> , when I tried to set my same email account it don�t work Thanks a lot

You cannot activate e-mail *accounts* at the mail server using Outlook. You
have to do that with whatever means the e-mail provider gives you for
creating new accounts with them.

"don't work". Uh huh. Lots of details there ... not!

--- Posting Hints ---

ALWAYS REVIEW your message before submitting it. You want someone OTHER
than yourself to understand your post. Also remember that no one here is
looking over your shoulder to see at what you are pointing. If you don't
well explain your situation by providing the DETAILS that you already know,
don't expect others to know what is your situation. Explain YOUR computing
environment and just what actions you take to reproduce the problem.

Often you get just one chance per potential respondent to elicit a reply
from them. If they skip your post because you gave them nothing to go on
(no details, no versions, no OS, no context) then they will usually move on
to the next post and never return to yours.

What is Usenet:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newsgroups
http://www.masonicinfo.com/newsgroups.htm
http://www.mcfedries.com/Ramblings/usenet-primer.asp

When using a webnews-for-dummies interface (e.g., Microsoft's Communities,
Google Groups, or a leech site using a forum-to-Usenet proxy), those are
gateways to Usenet. Despite the pretense of a forum, you are participating
in a newsgroup (aka Usenet).

How to post to newsgroups:
http://66.39.69.143/goodpost.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
http://www.mugsy.org/asa_faq/getting_along/usenet.shtml

Regarding error or status messages:
- Do NOT omit the message.
- Do NOT describe the message.
- Do NOT summarize the message.
- Do NOT paraphrase the message.
- Do NOT truncate the message.
- Do show the ENTIRE message (but munge or star out personal info,
like your username in an e-mail address but not the domain).
And DETAIL the steps to reproduce the error or problem.

Bye.

Pages: 1
Prev: Attachments Help
Next: Outlook 2003 problems