From: Joe Kotroczo on
On 03/09/2009 08:35, in article 39su95pattains1pd0uvv2qlr6sb0aujfh(a)4ax.com,
"Marc Amsterdam" <reply(a)newsgroup.only> wrote:

>>> I'm in need of changing some faders on my 01V96. Now the original part
>>> # V6226100 ( the belt driven ones ) stoks @ around 35 euro's here.
>>> Question is, can i replace them with the newer style cheaper faders
>>> or are there apart from having to replace them all 17 any issues that
>>> would prevent from doing that.
>>
>> sorry marc, sound like a question for yamaha
>
> yamaha europe? yeah right....:-(
>
> thanks anyway! hope al is well across the pont

Send an email to Yamaha UK a couple of weeks ago. They were very quick in
replying, to say that they would get back to me later... ;-)

Let's see when that will be.

--
Joe Kotroczo kotroczo(a)mac.com

From: George's Pro Sound Co. on

"Marc Amsterdam" <reply(a)newsgroup.only> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I'm in need of changing some faders on my 01V96. Now the original part
> # V6226100 ( the belt driven ones ) stoks @ around 35 euro's here.
> Question is, can i replace them with the newer style cheaper faders
> or are there apart from having to replace them all 17 any issues that
> would prevent from doing that.
>
> cheers to the audio knowledgable
>
> Marc

sorry marc, sound like a question for yamaha
george

Pages: 1
Prev: FS MINT!!! O1v96v2
Next: mixwizard schematics