From: Carlnlola via AccessMonster.com on
Thanks for getting back to me. I already did what you suggested and just put
the Last Name with first initial. Seemed the easiest way and it works for
what I need it to do.

Thanks again for all your help.

Kindest Regards,
Carl

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
You are only deferring the inevitable if you do not use a unique identifying
field as suggested. Unless the list will never grow, you almost certainly
will get duplicate combinations of last name, first initial.