From: Jane on
I have a similar problem.

I receive many e-mails from mailto:example(a)theirdomain.com.
The e-mails have a different reply-to address from the one above.
Now normally, I click reply on each of the hundreds of emails, and paste in the same response. This works fine, but is time consuming.
I thought I could use a rule to simplify the whole process.

My problem is, in my rule, when I select reply using specific template, it replies to the "From" address of the original e-mail, not the "Reply to" address.

These people are not in my contacts, so that's not an option either.

I'm a bit out of touch with writing a script to do what I need, but I'm willing to try anything!

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thank you.

Jane.

curb wrote on Tue, 03 November 2009 00:57

.
Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com