From: Autostart on
How can i make my powerpoint presentation Auto Start thru email?
From: Michael Koerner on
I don't believe you can. There has to be some sort of inter action between
the recipient and the presentation. If you save your presentation as a
PowerPoint Slide Show, and if the recipient has PowerPoint or the PowerPoint
viewer on their system when they click on the presentation it will start in
the slide show mode.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint