From: skath on
I am working with Slide Masters and Layouts for the first time. I'm doing OK
with making them and applying them to pages. But when I make a table it
doesn't work. When I go to Insert>Layout Placeholder> Table, then I get a box
that has the word "Table" in it. Is that right? When I look for controls to
make it look like a table with headers, cells etc., right-click on it,
whatever, I don't see any table controls, just the usual text/box attributes
(size etc.). So in the ribbon I go to Table Styles and click on one of them
(Light #5) and then I have a normal table that I can apply color etc to, but
I can't editi it in the Normal page, it's just static. Help!