From: larrydalooza on
AutoIt v3.2: A Windows automation script language, for automating
Windows Tasks. You can script macro-esce mouse and keyboard actions.

Now with COM, Structure support, TCP communication functionality, and
BinaryString datatype. This release has been in the works for over a
year. The forum is it's greatest resource.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum

Lar.

From: hummingbird on
On 14 Aug 2006 06:04:01 -0700 'larrydalooza(a)yahoo.com'
posted this onto alt.comp.freeware:

>AutoIt v3.2: A Windows automation script language, for automating
>Windows Tasks. You can script macro-esce mouse and keyboard actions.
>
>Now with COM, Structure support, TCP communication functionality, and
>BinaryString datatype. This release has been in the works for over a
>year. The forum is it's greatest resource.
>
>http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
>
>http://www.autoitscript.com/forum

I'd be very interested to read comments from anyone who uses this.
From: killbrad on
I highly recomment AutoHotKey.

www.autohotkey.com

- Brad

From: S'fly on
wrote:

> I highly recomment AutoHotKey.

I second that. I've used both for years but switched entirely to autohotkey
now. Amazing program, it can do almost anything you wish.

--
S'fly

From: Steve H on
On Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:01:52 +0100, hummingbird
<RHBIYDTNPPAX(a)spammotel.com> wrote:

>On 14 Aug 2006 06:04:01 -0700 'larrydalooza(a)yahoo.com'
>posted this onto alt.comp.freeware:
>
>>AutoIt v3.2: A Windows automation script language, for automating
>>Windows Tasks. You can script macro-esce mouse and keyboard actions.
>>
>>Now with COM, Structure support, TCP communication functionality, and
>>BinaryString datatype. This release has been in the works for over a
>>year. The forum is it's greatest resource.
>>
>>http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3
>>
>>http://www.autoitscript.com/forum
>
>I'd be very interested to read comments from anyone who uses this.

It's brilliant.
It's a neat and ( relatively ) simple way of producing scripts to
automate windows' functions, be they simple or complicated.
One of its greatest strengths is that it allows you to 'daisy chain'
apps together - for example, I use it to take the output of a caller
ID utility, format it, paste it into a database and then run that
database's internal lookup script.
You can even convert your scripts into an executable.

Highly recommended.

Regards,

--
Steve ( out in the sticks )
Email: anyoldname(*AT*)gmx(*dot*)co(*dot*)uk
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Media Player Classic
Next: Freeware MPEG editor?