From: JPDS on
I have a large spreadsheet (3000 rows) with staff data which contains details
of which directorate, department and team they work in. The spreadsheet feeds
four tabs which have summaries in, thoguh tab 1 would be by directorate
level, tab 2 by department etc. I would like to be able to automate a
filtering process whereby the user picks his or her directorate from a drop
down list, which then offsets a further list of departments, then another
liost with the relevant team. The options chosen through the filters (which I
think I can do with an Offset function??) would then pull only the subsequent
data in the summary tabs. Ideally I would just use filters on the tabs but I
would like to minimise 'human intervention' to reduce human error. Is this
possible? Thanks