Prev: Autofilter
Next: percentages
From: dpal on
I have this workbook that was working fine. Now every new and old cell
changes everything to a percentage. Even if I make a new sheet in that
workbook.
ex. When I put 100 in a cell it changes it to look like 10. Or if I put in
10 it changes it to .1. What happened and how do I change this back?

Dpal
From: FSt1 on
hi
not sure. guessing here but....
2003
on the meun bar>tools>options>edit tab>uncheck fixed decimal places
2007
Office button>Excel Options>Advanced tab>Uncheck "Automatically insert a
decimal point"

regards
FSt1

"dpal" wrote:

> I have this workbook that was working fine. Now every new and old cell
> changes everything to a percentage. Even if I make a new sheet in that
> workbook.
> ex. When I put 100 in a cell it changes it to look like 10. Or if I put in
> 10 it changes it to .1. What happened and how do I change this back?
>

> Dpal

Pages: 1
Prev: Autofilter
Next: percentages