From: Barb H on
I am familiar with how to do basic linking between worksheets/workbooks.

I have multiple worksheets (some on Sharepoint, some on local drive) with
different headers that I would like to link/feed automatically into one
master worksheet (in a different workbook) without having to manually link
each line separately.

The information is updated daily in the multiple worksheets by various
people. There are also reports generated from an online service that we
convert and drop into Excel. The reports are all basically timelines of
customer questions, date recv'd, our responses & resolutions.

Is this possible to link the whole worksheet automatically?

Thanks