From: kim on
When I do an advanced search through multiple folders for a specific cell in
excel it is no longer providing the data. Some spreadsheets I search with
the Ctrl-F function and it does not recognize a cell that I am entering but I
see it on the spreadhseet. Could it be something in my Excel?
From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
What are you searching for?
If you are looking for 25.0, you may not find it because a number of exactly
25.0 would be regarded as 25, not 25.0, or because what is displayed as 25.0
might actually be 24.999999.
--
David Biddulph