From: Miki on

Hi All,

I have values for two months - Current and Previous. If current month's
value is closer to zero than previous month's value then i want to show a
green arrow. If current month's value is away from zero than previous
month's value then i want to show a red arrow. Though these values are
positive and negative both, i need to apply conditional formatting on
absolute values.

e.g.

previous Current
1.2% 2.4% Red Arrow
1.2% -2.4% Red Arrow
-1.2% 2.4% Red Arrow
-1.2% -2.4% Red Arrow

-2.4% 1.2% Green Arrow
-2.4% -1.2% Green Arrow
2.4% -1.2% Green Arrow
2.4% 1.2% Green Arrow

But the conditional formatting will be applied on absolute values and I want
to put the condition in same cell in which the current month values are shown.

Any help will be appreciated..

Regards,
Miki