From: Andy on
Hello,

it is not so simple.
I have a great problem now.
I have created 10 complex dataports but job scheduler can schedule only
report or codeunit.
So I create e codeunit that calls my dataport but job scheduler understand
that there are dataport variables involved and fails

This is the error message:
"You cannot use C/AL variables of type DATAPORT when running the Microsoft
Dynamics NAV Application Server."

Please have a look also at this post
:http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20011&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

So do I have to rewrite all my dataports as codeunit or report (without a
dataport).
It is a real extra work.
Is there some workaround?

Thank you very much