From: bolar on

Hi Kriki,
I got the Per Database License and configured as you suggested, but i found
that the user account still need access permission for Master DB, either read
permission (in case the license table already been created in Master DB) or
create table permission (create $ndo$srvproperty). 14:43
so, could you tell me how to validate if this is a Per Database License?
14:44
Or is there anything needed to be pointed out when doing configuration?

"kriki" wrote:

> You have to ask your partner to change the license.
> Then you have to change a boolean to TRUE in File=>Database=>Alter=>Tab
> Integration=>"Save License in Database".
> This will then ask for the license to save in your DB.
>

> "bolar" <bolar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi Kine,
> > Thanks for your answer,But can you kindly tell me how to set "Per Database
> > License" and enable this functionality ?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > "Kine" wrote:
> >
> >> This table is used to store the license file. If you cannot create it,
> >> you
> >> need to use license with granule "Per Database License" and enable this
> >> functionality. In this case the license will be saved in the NAV db and
> >> not
> >> in MASTER db. It is only solution I see...
> >>
> >> Kine
> >>
> >> "bolar" <bolar(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Pages: 1
Prev: Quickbooks Conversion Tool
Next: Autorun Dataport?