From: darfun on
How to remove autorun.inf virus froma usb drive
http://qna.techvts.com/4/autorun-virus-help
From: Rob on
darfun <darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> How to remove autorun.inf virus froma usb drive
> http://qna.techvts.com/4/autorun-virus-help

I have never seen an autorun virus on USB drive for Cisco routers.
From: alexd on
On 02/06/10 20:12, Rob wrote:
> darfun<darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> How to remove autorun.inf virus froma usb drive
>> http://spam/4/autorun-virus-help
>
> I have never seen an autorun virus on USB drive for Cisco routers.

It was a feature added in IOS 13, but I think they dropped it for 14.

--
<http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) (UnSoEsNpEaTm(a)ale.cx)
22:05:22 up 35 days, 23:09, 0 users, load average: 0.53, 0.23, 0.22
From: Rod Dorman on
In article <hu6h5v$mat$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>,
alexd <troffasky(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>On 02/06/10 20:12, Rob wrote:
>> darfun<darfun.inc(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>> How to remove autorun.inf virus froma usb drive
>>> http://spam/4/autorun-virus-help
>>
>> I have never seen an autorun virus on USB drive for Cisco routers.
>
>It was a feature added in IOS 13, but I think they dropped it for 14.

Can you configure which virus should run with an access-list?

--
-- Rod --
rodd(at)polylogics(dot)com

Pages: 1