From: Nadine on
I have a block of columns (P-CT) that I need to average but only every 4th
one.

Example: I need to average P, T, X, AB, AF, AJ, AN, AR, AV, AZ, BD, BH, BL,
BP, BT, BX, CB, CF, CJ, CN, CR. If I just type =AVERAGE(selecting these
cells) it gives me 40238 when the only one with a value is cell P. These
cells contain dates if anything. They are payment dates. I need the average
number of dates it took to pay something. Any ideas for Excel 2003? Thanks.

From: Nadine on
Never mind. I forgot to include my beginning date. It works. Just user
error.