From: Darrell on
I have imbedded short avi files to play on click. I cannot get any of the
files to play. I have lookd at all the knowledge base articles and tried all
with no solution. Presentations will run fine using Office 03 so issue seems
to be only with office 07.
Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks
From: vttotal on
A quick solution would be to create a hyperlink that will open the file
instead of inserting the video in the presentation. Thus, a new media
player(or whatever video player you are using) window will open and play your
avi file.

Let me know if this helps,

--
Vicente Tulliano