From: Howard S Shubs on
I just dug this out and loaded it into my Quadra 630. Unfortunately,
the CD-ROM doesn't have registration information. I've posted a request
at Avid's forums. Meanwhile, does anyone know where they kept the
registration info? Since it's not on the CD-ROM, it must've been
somewhere else. I don't know what I'm looking for. I haven't yet found
the manual, in case it's on there.

--
May all your good dreams and fine wishes come true! - The Wizard
May joy be yours all the days of your life! - Phina