From: Marco on
I recently left to school and had my computer on to install updates but when
I came back and wiggled my mouse to wake up my monitor something went blue
for a second and the computer restarted and went into the BSOD with the error
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
(0x00000000, 0X00000002, 0x00000001 0x805DC11D)

I am not able to boot in to safe mode directly but if I boot into recovery
safe mode for some odd reason it works. Im running service Pack 3
Can someone please help me out
Thank you

From: Andrew E. on
Try (in recovery console), CHKDSK C: /p
Once its thru,type: EXIT

From: Peter Foldes on
Marco

Ignore Andrew E. He is the groups dummy that gives wrong answers

See the following
http://aumha.org/a/stop.php#0x0a
and
Peter

From: Peter Foldes on
Andrew

You are an idiot. That what you posted will not solve this issue

--
Peter

From: kristain via WindowsKB.com on
Hello, blue screen error occurs dur to failure of RAM.so,you should check
your RAM. Blue screen of death may also occur due to malfunction of software
and hardware devices. if this problem starts with any new software or
hardware installation then uninstall it.