From: Clayton on
Hi,
I am having problems with Nokia PC Suite when connecting my phone via
Bluetooth to the PC, every time the phone tries to connect I get the
following BSOD message 0x0000007E with a reference to the WUDFRd.sys

I have tracked down a hotfix from Microsoft Windows6.0_KB933607_x64.msu that
addresses the WUDFRd.sys but hasn't made any difference.

I have the iPod listed under portable devices in device manager also and a
few more entries referring to my internal card reader and they all seem to
be operating ok.

I have emailed Nokia support last week about this and they have not returned
my email so I don't know what's up there.

Thanks

From: Carlos on
Clayton:
I googled for "Nokia PC Suite error WUDFRd.sys" and the first hit was this
page, a Nokia forum.
http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/discussions/board/print?board.id=pcsuite&message.id=18105&page=1&format=all
There is this guy "sparrowhawk360" that has your exact problem and there is
this another guy "miksu" that suggests a solution.
sparrowhawk360 followed miksu suggestions and seems to have fixed the problem.
Take a look at that page and see if it works for you too.
Good luck.
Carlos

From: Clayton on
Thanks Carlos
I did check that page out the other day which didn't seem to help,

From: Clayton on
This problem doesn't happen with my Vista 32-Bit system