From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
On second thoughts I don't think this is the problem since you've indicated
that it fails on CeWriteRecordProps in the backup database. See my other
post for some documented issues.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Device Application Development MVP

From: Azzi Stefano on
Mhh..is not activeSync.....probably im writing a null property in a
DB_PROP_NOTNULL field in Pim_backup.vol....so how i cant resolve this? I can
change the property DB_PROP_NOTNULL in my Pim_Backup.vol?
Thanks.

From: Azzi Stefano on

From: Azzi Stefano on
Yes, it fails on CeWriteRecordProps...when i write into the backup
database,but fails only when i write "Appointements Database" records. With
the same code...i can correctly backup all database from cemail.vol, and all
(except "Appointements Database") from pim.vol.

From: Azzi Stefano on