From: Hector Santos on
Oh! I just realized, you used my fidonet software or certainly went
system, you might even installed it on your BBS! Did you miss the
fidonet days? Can't control people here enough? Can't excommunicate
them?

I think you follow this idea: You been twitted for being an annoying
wannabe banana hat moderator!