From: BENNYSOFT on
The bank sort code file 2009-12 for Germany is available for download
in Mobipocket, MobileDB, HanDBase, and EPOC Data format.

https://www.bennysoft.net/news/bank-sort-codes-germany-2009-12

The bank sort code file is updated by the Deutsche Bundesbank
quarterly. The file with ending date of October 19, 2009 is valid from
December 7, 2009 until March 7, 2010 and may not be used in the
payment transactions before.
The ZIP files include the bank sort code file leaflet of the Deutsche
Bundesbank, which is valid since October 31, 2009.
From: Richard B. Gilbert on
BENNYSOFT wrote:
> The bank sort code file 2009-12 for Germany is available for download
> in Mobipocket, MobileDB, HanDBase, and EPOC Data format.
>
> https://www.bennysoft.net/news/bank-sort-codes-germany-2009-12
>
> The bank sort code file is updated by the Deutsche Bundesbank
> quarterly. The file with ending date of October 19, 2009 is valid from
> December 7, 2009 until March 7, 2010 and may not be used in the
> payment transactions before.
> The ZIP files include the bank sort code file leaflet of the Deutsche
> Bundesbank, which is valid since October 31, 2009.

What would I do with "bank sort codes?" For those of us who are not
bankers it would seem, to me, that bank sort codes would be completely
useless!